Information & Communication Technologies Training
- ICT, or information and communications technology (or technologies), is the infrastructure and components that enable modern computing. The ICT course offered by CAVIS is focussed on strengthening the Infrastructure, Networking , Audio Video Technology & Communication technologies skills of an individual, providing a strong career path.
- What is Information & Communication Technologies- In-depth explanation
- Information & Communication Technologies Applications in different domain
- How large is the Information & Communication Technologies Market ?
- "- Electronics fundamentals covering basics of electronics, Cabling / connectors and other fundamental components - Technology Fundamentals covering concepts around Hardware/Software/Network/Cloud and other technologies "
- - Networking Fundamentals - OSI Layer / Lan Switching / WAN Technologies / Routing / Infrastructure Services
- -Projection technologies / Projection setup - stacking, blending, passive 3D / Screens - types, aspect ratio / Screens Size, viewing angles / Calculating projector brightness / Professional displays / Interactive boards
- Dynamics of sound / Microphones - types, patterns / Mixers & DSPs / Amplifiers / Speakers - types / Audio setups / Design - impedance/transformer / Audio Conferencing / DSP - detailed, AEC, design, programming / Conference systems / Interpretation Systems / Audio Solutions
- AV Connectors & Signal Types / Types of Switchers / Range Extenders / AV Cables & Patch Cords / Chasis Based System / Huddle Room Solutions / Wireless Solutions / HDMI & HDBaseT / AV over IP / Sample Designs
- Students to design based on Test projects details provided alongwith design brief
Brainstorming on opportunities and how they can be realized.