- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable front-end code.
- Build cross-browser solutions optimized for a wide range of devices.
- Identify UI problems and bugs and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities.
- Help maintain code quality.
- 1+ years of IT industry experience with a Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1+ years of ReactJs development experience
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Good understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with React.js latest features (React 16.8+)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Good debugging skills
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools ( Git ) Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- Experience in Agile methodologies